My name is Dru Fox and I’ve been in the travel industry for over 40 years.
When I work with a client, I take the time to personalize their travel plans for them. I listen to my clients and treat people as I want to be treated.
Being an avid traveler, I pull from my own personal experiences. I’ve traveled Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean Islands and extensively throughout the United States. I know how important customer service is and the difference between good and great customer service. My goal is to provide great personalized customer service and strive to be accessible before, during and but most especially after we’ve planned your travel. Customer service doesn’t stop after you have paid for your travel, it stops when you’re satisfied with the service you’ve paid for.
Whether you’re traveling alone, with your someone special or as a group, please let me help you make memories that last a lifetime.
DRU FOX - Interline Specialist
- Experience: 40 years Travel Experience, retired from Delta Air Lines. Travel Consultant for 8 years.
- Specialty: Cruises, Groups
- Destination Certifications: Diploma from the Travel Institute, Club Med specialist and Disney Specialist
- Travel History: I have been to 46 of the 50 US states. I have traveled to Canada, Guam, Okinawa, Hong Kong, England, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Mexico and most of the Caribbean Islands.
- Favorite Destinations: Montana, Alaska, Ireland, Austria and Switzerland.
I'll be happy to assist you with your vacation plans!